Speaking generally, the bulkiness of the machine, the price of the machine and the necessary operation knowledge, lead to a higher cost and longer lead times. On the other hand, CNC machining provides higher precision, better surface finish and a broader range of raw material compounds. In addition, due to the viscoelasticity nature of many polymers CNC machining preserves the natural mechanical properties of the polymer while 3D printing compromises them. Furthermore, CNC machining is more suitable for serial production in batches of tens and hundreds.
For a specific solution for your project, please contact us.
• Israeli Manufacturers provide more reliable production in terms of precision, accuracy and surface finish.
• Chinese Manufacturers are usually not ISO certified properly if at all. Certificated Israeli manufacturers can produce for industries that usually requires these quality standards such as the Biomedical, Defense and Aerospace.
• Manufacturing in Israel not only produces more jobs, it also makes the industry more competitive and therefore to a more successful and attractive industry.
• We have over 20 years of experience in CNC manufacturing and Producing thousands of different parts to more than 100 companies in the Israel industry.
• We are ISO certificated by The Standard Institution Of Israel to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016
• Masteran is a family business owned, and almost exclusively run, by the Alon family. This ensures a finish to all products that the owners have supervised and are proud of.